The INB-G02-50W series has a built-in motion detection security feature that automatically regulates the LED output from full brightness to a lower level depending upon the detection of movement around the light. The power management system continuously monitors and automatically regulates the light output taking into account various battery conditions. The light can also be controlled by Remote Control making it easier to adjust for the changing seasons.
The INB-G02-50W uses SMD3535 highly acclaimed LED’s as part of its design.
Life expectancy for the LEDs is more than 50,000 hours providing years of maintenance & trouble free operation.
- Lamp Power: 50W
- Solar Panel: 80W/18V (Rotatable for maximum sun exposure)
- Battery: Lithium 341.9 WH
- LED Chip: SMD3535
- Luminous flux: 6500-7500 LM
- Luminous Efficiency: 130 – 150 LM/W
- Charge Time (full sunlight): 6-8 H
- Color temp: 3000-6500K
- CRI: ≥70Ra
- Light control voltage: 5V
- Light distribution: Batwing
- Lighting time (fully charged): >36+ H
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ +60°C
- Lifetime: ≥50,000hours
- Material: High quality aluminum alloy, die-cast aluminum
- Pole top diameter: 76 mm (2.99 in)
- Spacing: 20-25 meters (65.62 – 82 ft)
- Mounting Height: 6 – 8 meters (15 – 24 ft)
- Charge temp: 0°C to 55°C
- Discharge temp: -20°C – 60°C
- Overall light dimensions: Light Body: 640mm (25.2in) length X 260mm (10.25in) wide X 250mm (9.85in) thickness
- Solar Panel Overall dimensions: 755mm (29.73in X 670mm (26.4in) X 30mm (1.18in)
Solar lighting is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to save energy without lowering performance. AE LIGHT offers Solar lighting, designed to produce high levels of illumination at relative low installation costs.
Installing outdoor solar lights eliminates the high cost of bringing power to an area without electricity. Typically the upfront cost of a Solar Light fixture is more than a standard fixture, but it is important to compare not only the upfront costs but the long term savings in energy, maintenance, replacement, and electrician costs. Once a Solar Lighting System is installed it virtually costs nothing for the remainder of the light life.
At AE LIGHT we are optimistic about the future for solar energy. Our endeavors are directed towards harnessing the sun’s clean and renewable energy to power our LED Solar Lights.
The sun is a gigantic fusion reactor that converts approximately 5 million tones of matter into energy every passing second. This energy reaches earth in the form of visible light and infrared radiation.
We are continually advancing our LED Solar Lighting technology and offering a host of Solar lighting solutions for, Outdoor, courtyard, garden, walkway, Street, & Emergency solar lighting.
Our energy saving solar lights are great for illuminating large & small areas with bright and shadow free light with extended run time and maintenance free operations.
Call now to see how we can help you save on your electric bill with our stand alone LED & Metal Halide solar lighting solutions.
Lighting Mode: (Mode can be customized)
100% bright lighting infrared motion sensor+60% lighting before midnight and 30% lighting till dawn (energy saving mode to prolong overcast backup days )