- Solar powered outdoor lighting.
- Integrated design.
- Easy installation no special tools required.
- Lithium battery, expected life before change 4-5 years
- Remote Control
- Light output adjusts automatically with built-in infrared sensor.
- Modular design. No wiring, assembly or maintenance.
- Compact and light weight design.
- Rust-proof, dust proof and waterproof. IP65
- Light source: 12W LED
- Battery: 10AH/9.6V Lithium
- Adjustable Solar Panel: 40W
- Over charge & discharge protection
- Charge Temperature: 0°C +- 60°C
- Discharge Temperature: -20°C +- 60°C
- Package Dimensions 2- per box: 26″/660mm(L) X 19″/475mm(W) X 11″/270mm
- Net Weight (2 per box):33lb/15 Kg
- Luminous flux: Bright mode: 1800lm
- Dim mode:1500lm
- Light Sensitivity: 30LUX
- Light angle: 360°
- Color temp: 3K-6K
- Optimum Mounting height: 8.25′ -10’/2.5-3M
- Installation distance between poles: 24-30’/8-10M
The SCMLR40 Solar courtyard LED Light runs at low mode until activated by infrared sensor switching to brighter illumination while traversing the area, returning to low mode to conserve battery power. It can also be set to turn on or off at specific time intervals. Ideal for home use in gardens, entrance ways, patios, camp grounds, & play areas.
*8 hours charge time in full sunlight required for maximum run time. Cloudy/rainy days will shorten run time. Cold temperatures below 30° F may cause the light to not charge fully.
Solar lighting is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to save energy without lowering performance. AE LIGHT offers Solar lighting, designed to produce high levels of illumination at relative low installation costs.
Installing outdoor solar lights eliminates the high cost of bringing power to an area without electricity. Typically the upfront cost of a Solar Light fixture is more than a standard fixture, but it is important to compare not only the upfront costs but the long term savings in energy, maintenance, replacement, and electrician costs. Once a Solar Lighting System is installed it virtually costs nothing for the remainder of the light life.
At AE LIGHT we are optimistic about the future for solar energy. Our endeavors are directed towards harnessing the sun’s clean and renewable energy to power our LED & Metal Halide Solar Lights.
The sun is a gigantic fusion reactor that converts approximately 5 million tones of matter into energy every passing second. This energy reaches earth in the form of visible light and infrared radiation.
We are continually advancing our LED Solar Lighting technology and offering a host of Solar lighting solutions for, Outdoor, courtyard, garden, walkway, Street, & Emergency solar lighting.
Our energy saving solar lights are great for illuminating large & small areas with bright and shadow free light with extended run time and maintenance free operations.
Call now to see how we can help you save on your electric bill with our stand alone LED & Metal Halide solar lighting solutions.