When fully charged remove the battery from the charger and unplug the charger to avoid the possibility of a power surge tripping the safety circuit. When not using the battery it is important to make sure the contacts do not come in contact with items such as, keys or coins or a short circuit of the battery is possible.
Battery charge status can be checked by pressing the button next to the contact rings on the battery.
- Battery: li-ion Rechargeable
- Battery Capacity: 14.8VDC, 7800mAh (120Wh)
- Battery Life: 1000 Cycles
- Continous Runtime: 35W – 220+ Min. / 50W – 160+ Min.
- Charge Time: 180 ~ 200 Min. (@20°C)
- Max. Charge Current: 6800mA
- Max. Discharge Current: 500mA