25W Hid Handheld Searchlight Specifications:
- 25W HID Metal Halide
- Lumens: 1500±
- Projection distance: Up to 3000 ft
- Color Temperature: 6500K±
- Run time: 120 minutes w/4000mAh battery
- Length: 13.5 in., 343mm
- Weight: 32oz., 907gm.
- Light head: 3 in., 76.2mm
- Handgrip: 1.5 in., 38mm
- Battery: Rechargeable 4000mAh Lithium Ion,
- Power Switch: Push-button on/off
- Beam: 12deg. fixed
- Rating: IP67 (Water resistant to 2 meters limited duration)
- *IP68 (Totally protected against dust and protected against long periods of immersion under pressure). (*With waterproof battery)
- Light body: Black hard-anodized aluminum
- Charger: 100/240VAC 50/60Hz & Optional DC 12-24VDC w/overcharge protection, LED indicator
Light set includes*: Light head, 4000mAh battery pack, AC charger, shoulder strap, rubber lens and end cap protectors, lens cloth, black plastic molded travel/storage case (*filters, charger stand, DC charger & spare battery not included).
Optional accessories: See the accessories Section for the complete list.
Searchlights: High power, lightweight and portable. Designed for law enforcement, search and rescue, border patrol, military & industrial users to light targets that flashlights cannot illuminate.
These searchlights are widely used by professionals in need of lighting targets that regular high power flashlights can not reach. They are compact and illuminate large areas making it easier to illuminate targets from long distances.
The intense beams of the HID Xenides Searchlights are good for self-defense as well as personal security. The HID searchlights are powered by a 12VDC power cord or a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for portable applications where power is not available.
Five HID models to choose from including Explosion Proof models:
AEX20 – 20W, 1200+ lumen professional pack
AEX25 – 25W, 1500+ lumen professional pack
AEX35/50 – 35/50W, 3200/4700+ lumen professional pack
See for yourself how powerful these HID searchlights really are. Order yours online now. If you are involved with law enforcement, military, or other government agencies call for special pricing.