Order yours now.
- Diameter: 1.18 in. / 29.97mm
- Length: 6.3 in./ 160.02mm
- Weight: 3.53 oz. / 100gm
- Beam divergence: 12 degrees
- Kelvin Color temperature: 5500K
- Lumen output: *270 lumens for 1-2 hrs, 180, lumens @ 3-5 hrs., then slowly decreasing with battery output. *(with fresh batteries)
- Cree Q5 with proprietary reflector
- Pressure depth: 600 ft. / 200 meters
- Run time: 3-5 hr with fresh batteries (standard AA) @ full power, 36+ hr @ lower output.
- Twist on/off
- Triple seals on light head
- 6061 High-strength aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized billet aluminum head, w/ POM handle
- Okay for out of water use.
*LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY*. If your AE LifeLight™ fails we will repair or replace it free of charge. (Batteries not included, warranty applies to original purchaser, abuse, internal corrosion due to flooding, battery leakage or intentional misuse voids warranty, copy of receipt required).
**Warning** Copies of LifeLight are being offered by Hong Kong companies with inferior quality and performance. AE LIGHT will not honor warranty claims for these counterfeit copies.
Hazardous Location Lights: This category features HID & LED Drop Lights, Hand Lights, Portable Explosion Proof Lights and other intrinsically safe lighting products. These lights are used in areas where petrochemical or dust particles have the potential to exist and the possibility of ignition is possible. Explosion proof lighting is rated Class 1, Division 1/2 or Class 2, Division 1/2 as specified by UL standards. These areas include offshore lights, rig lights, spray booths, cleaning vessels, fuel cells, plant turn around, marine work areas, grain storage, dust, or munitions.
The Xenide AEX20-EP HID searchlight is rated for Class 1, Division 1&2 applications. and is a powerful hid spotlight that can be used in a variety of industrial applications such as inspection lighting, industrial UV inspection light, and leak detection.