- CREE XM-L T6 LED
- Lumens: 280
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2900cd
- Projection Distance: 400ft/120M
- Beam Convergence: 12 deg fixed, polished aluminum.
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Battery: standard 123A primary batteries, or rechargeable Lithium Ion 3.7V, 2200mAh, 18650
- Run time: 3.5 hr with rechargeable battery / 2+ hours with CR123A
- Length: 5.83″ / 148mm
- Diameter: Knurled grip: 1″ / 25.4mm, Bezel: 1.5″ / 38mm, Tail Cap: 1″ / 25.4mm
- Weight: 5.3oz / 150gm
- Rear tactical switch: momentary and constant: 100% only
- Rating: IPX8 immersion in water to 2 meters / 6 feet
- Light body: Aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized Black
- Environmental: Lead free and R.O.H.S. compliant
- Included with Flashlight: Nylon pouch, Lanyard, Spare Rubber switch cover, extra body ring for removal of pocket clip and anti-roll ring.
- 365nm UV LED Head
- Pressure switch for weapon mount remote on/off (Momentary Only)
- Picatinny Rail mounts for AR15 and others
- Police Traffic Wand
- Lantern Head for camping or auxiliary lighting
- IR 850nm LED Module for covert operations
- 12/24VDC / 120/240VAC charger
LED Flashlights: Powerful LED Flashlights are the best option for maximum illumination of your target within 500 feet. These durable Tactical LED flashlights are designed for professionals who require high performance and dependability. Lumen output is an important feature of every flashlight but runtime needs to be considered as well. Typical target distance for normal flashlight applications is 300-500 ft. For short duration target illumination a higher lumen output might be a better solution, if longer runtimes are required a lower lumen output might be a smarter choice. What is most important is a dependable flashlight that does not go dark when it is needed. We design our flashlights for maximum light output and runtime for the application. Call us now to discuss which light is best for you. If you’re involved with public safety, military, or other government agencies call for special pricing.