LED Portable Explosion Proof Lights Specifications:
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Battery: 12Ah
- Charge Voltage: 100/240VAC
- Working Voltage: 18.5VDC
- Light Output (high/low): 2,300 / 1,600 lm
- Continuous Runtime (hight/low: 16 hr / 36 hr
- Recharge time: 12 hr with over charge protection.
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 10 X 9.8 X 24″
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Ratings: Class 1, Division 2 (Zone 2) Groups A & B
Hazardous Location Lights: This category features HID & LED Drop Lights, Hand Lights, LED Portable Explosion Proof Light and other intrinsically safe lighting products. These lights are used in areas where petrochemical or dust particles have the potential to exist and the possibility of ignition is possible. Explosion proof lighting is rated Class 1, Division 1/2 or Class 2, Division 1/2 as specified by UL standards. These areas include offshore lights, rig lights, spray booths, cleaning vessels, fuel cells, plant turn around, marine work areas, grain storage, dust, or munitions.
The Xenide AEX20-EP HID searchlight is rated for Class 1, Division 1&2 applications. and is a powerful hid spotlight that can be used in a variety of industrial applications such as inspection lighting, industrial UV inspection light, and leak detection.