The AEL280UV395nm forensic UV flashlight emits peak wavelength (nm) of 395nm. Typical applications include:
- Leak detection using fluorescent dyes
- Currency inspection
- Forensic analysis – urine, protein stains
- UV drying of printing inks & lacquers
- UV glueing, UV curing, UV marking
The AEL395UV has a run time of 5 hours and uses a rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery battery. The LED module has an estimated life span of 100,000 hrs.
Used by numerous police departments, FBI, DEA, Border Patrol, CSI, and other government agencies, the AEL365UV has proven to be a dependable forensic flashlight that works when needed.
Optional accessories include:
- AC/DC Charger
- 18650 Rechargeable battery
- Nylon pouch & pocket clip