120W Explosion Proof Led Light Head
Standard beams are 90° or 60° optional 25°, 80° & 120° beams are available on Special Order Only.
Also available 50W/6100 Lumens – 60W/7250 Lumens – 80W/9880 Lumens – 100W/11,200 Lumens. Please call for details.
These heads can be mounted on a dual-head tripod mount for extra power, please inquire.
Optional: 90 ft., of SOW 16/3 cord is available and must be ordered separately. Explosion-proof plug not included.
120W Explosion Proof Led Light Head Technical Specifications: (Call or email for light distribution and additional technical data)
- Wattage 120
- Input Voltage: 90-305VAC / 127-431VDC (Automatic sensing)
- Lumens 13,400
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Anti Corrosion Grade: WF2
- Insulation Grade: I
- EX CODE: Ex d ll C T6/T5
- Standard: GB3836.1, GB3836.2
- IEC60079-1:2007, MOD
- Gas Explosive environment: Group llA (Group D), llB (Group C), llC (Groups A & B)
- Zone 1 (Class 1 Divison 1)
- Zone 2 (Class 1, Division 2)
- Zone 21 (Class II, Group E) (Where combustible dust is likely to occur during normal operation)
- Zone 22 (Class II, Group E) (Where combustible dust may occur infrequently for only a short time)
- Temperature Class: T6
- IP66 CSA or NEMA Enclosure 4, 4X
Hazardous Location Lights: This category features HID & LED Drop Lights, Hand Lights, Portable Explosion Proof Lights and other intrinsically safe lighting products. These lights are used in areas where petrochemical or dust particles have the potential to exist and the possibility of ignition is possible. Explosion proof lighting is rated Class 1, Division 1/2 or Class 2, Division 1/2 as specified by UL standards. These areas include offshore lights, rig lights, spray booths, cleaning vessels, fuel cells, plant turn around, marine work areas, grain storage, dust, or munitions.