SolarMine Emergency Solar Lantern
Multi purpose emergency backup solar lantern specifically for disaster preparedness in case of Tornados, Typhoons, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods, or other natural or man-made causes. This versatile solar light is ideal as a portable light source for camping, hunting, boating, road side assistance, and supplemental lighting. Simply place the SolarMine in the sun and turn it on at night. The efficient solar charging panel charges the Lithium-ion battery in only 5 hours for 8 hours of run time. A full charge of 8 hours results in light 12+ hours. The charge controller cuts off when the battery is fully charged and the charge indicator located on the front of the light informs you when it is charging and when it needs to be charged.
The 2W poly carbonate SMD LED bulb distributes illumination in 360 degrees of soft white light. The body is made of high strength ABS plastic with metal handles for hanging or standing upright. It can even be used as a flashlight.
Rated IP54 the Solar Lantern will withstand water spray and it's no problem if it is dropped in a pool of water as all electrical components are sealed. The Li-ion battery has a Molex connector so the battery is easily changed after 5 years with average daily use of 5 hours.
The Solar Lantern was designed for heavy daily use and is used in remote areas of Africa as a primary light source and most recently in Japan after the earthquake.
Environmentally friendly long life Li-ion batteries last longer than Nicad or Lead Acid batteries used in other Solar Lanterns. Shorter charge times and longer run times make this SolarMine more useful during times of disaster when long charge times are not an option.
- Battery: 3.7V, 6,600 mA rechargeable Li-ion with molex connector
- Solar Panel: 2.4W (6V 400mA) mono-crystalline PV cell
- LED Bulb: 1.8W 12V, E14 base w/13pcs of HB SMD LEDs & Polycarbonate bulb
- Charge Controller: Overcharge cut-off 4.2V, deep discharge cut-off 3.1V, constant voltage control
- Power consumption: 350 mAh
- Charge time: 5 hours for 6 hours discharge / 8 hours for 10 hours discharge (Full sun)
- Depth of Discharge set point: 60%
- Indicators: Charge / Empty
- Material: High strength ABS body, Poly-carbonate bulb, steel handles
- Switch: Mechanical On/Off
- Dimensions: 11 X 4.5 X 1.75" including bulb
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Solar Lighting
- HID Ballasts
- Hazardous Lighting
- Energy Saving Lights
- Sale Items